DMT has developed the first diamond sharpener to combine convex and concave abrasive surfaces. The uniquely designed Diamond Wave affords longer sharpening strokes over traditional slip stones providing 0.0625” radii tapering to 1.000” radii accommodating all curved gouges. One tool can properly maintain a wide range of curved surface tools like in-cannel and out-cannel gouges, carving tools and wood turning tools. Choose from extra-fine or fine grit.
- Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge.
- Extra-Fine diamond (9 micron / 1200 mesh) to polish and refine a razor edge.
No messy oils needed—sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Precisely micronized monocrystalline diamond coating to assure smooth and even stock removal
- Convex and Concave diamond surface in one sharpening tool for all curved cutting edges
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service