Two stage sharpening with compact convenience.
Two 4" x 1" Diamond Whetstone™ sharpeners combine to create a lightweight sharpener that is great for home, camper, tool box, gardening shed and more. Convenient size measures 9 1/2" long when open and 5" when closed. Folding plastic handles protect sharpener when not in use. Sharpens in a fraction of the time required by conventional stones. No messy oils needed—sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service.
- Extra-Coarse diamond (60 micron / 220) provides easy removal of material on a damaged edge.
- Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325) to quickly restore a neglected edge.
- Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge.
- Extra-Fine diamond (9 micron / 1200 mesh) to polish and refine a razor edge after sharpening with a coarser diamond.
- Extra Extra-Fine Diamond (3 micron / 8000 mesh) provides the finest polished edge of all bonded diamond abrasives.
For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Portable, lightweight andconvenient
- Fold & go handles enclose and protect the diamond whetstone when not in use
- Two sides make it more economical and space efficient
- DMT®'s monocrystalline diamond surface sharpens knives and tools faster than conventional stones
- No oil is needed, simply sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service