For confined, narrow applications, reach for DMT® Diafold® Flat File. Only 1/16" thick, diamond surface on one side, tapers from the base 3/4" to 1/4". Convenient size measures 9 1/2" long when open and 5" closed. Folding plastic handles protect file when not in use. Hones in a fraction of the time required by conventional files. No messy oils needed -- use dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service.
- Coarse diamond (45 micron/ 325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edge.
- Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge.
- Extra coarse diamond (60 micron /220 mesh) to fix and restore a damaged edge.
For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Portable, lightweight and convenient
- Fold & go handles enclose and protect the diamond file when not in use
- DMT®'s monocrystalline diamond surface sharpens knives faster than conventional stones
- No oil is needed, simply sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service