Multi-use Diafold® Diamond Chain Saw files for quick and easy chainsaw maintenance as well as the right honing steel for sharpening any curved edge. Convenient folding plastic handles protect the diamond surface while not in use. Coarse diamond grit (45 micron/ 325 mesh) quickly restores a neglected edge. Choose from the following sizes: 5/32", 6/32", and 7/32". File measures 9 ½” long when open and 4” when closed.
Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed -- sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Portable, lightweight and convenient
- Fold & go handles enclose and protect the diamond chain saw file when not in use
- Coarse diamond to transform a dull edge
- DMT®'s monocrystalline diamond surface sharpens knives faster than conventional stones
- No oil is needed, simply sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service