Dia-Flat™ Lapping Plate is designed to easily flatten all conventional stones and waterstones in less time than other methods. Using the new revolutionary DMT® Diamond Hardcoat Technology™ this lapping plate outlasts any other diamond coating in the market. With a consistent, aggressive diamond surface and precision ground, hand certified flat to +/- 0.0005”, the Dia-Flat assures rigid execution when flattening stones. Greater surface area for ease of use. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Precision ground flat to +/- 0.0005”
- Aggressive surface to facilitate quick and easy flattening of conventional and Arkansas stones and waterstones
- DMT® Diamond Hardcoat Technology™ outlasts any other diamond coating in the market on lapping plate
- Largest surface area of any diamond lapping plate - 40 square inches (10" x 4") or 50% larger than other diamond lapping plates
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service
DMT offers the Dia-Flat in two versions, a 120 micron / 120 mesh and a 95 micron / 160 mesh. Each lapping plate is made with the same Diamond Hardcoat Technology™ and precision ground, hand certified flat to +/- 0.0005". The 95 micron / 160 mesh is less coarse than the original 120 micron version.