Available in our widest range of grits!
Guaranteed not to hollow or groove, DMT®’s precisely engineered Dia-Sharp® Bench Stone with continuous diamond surface assures consistent, even sharpening every time. The 8" length is great for both long and short knives providing cutting edge performance for a quick, keen edge on small contact areas and pointed tools. The Extra-Coarse and Coarse grits are even perfect for flattening plane soles, irons and chisel backs. Includes non-skid rubber feet. Diamond grit clearly marked on side of stone. Choose from the following grits: extra-extra-fine, extra-fine, fine, coarse, extra-coarse or extra-extra-coarse. Stone measures 8" x 3".
- Extra-Extra Coarse diamond (120 micron / 120 mesh) for extreme removal of material and edge repair.
- Extra-Coarse diamond (60 micron / 220) when significant removal of material is needed for damaged edges.
- Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edge.
- Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge.
- Extra-Fine diamond (9 micron / 1200 mesh) to polish and refine a razor edge after sharpening with a coarser diamond stone.
- Medium Extra-Fine diamond (6 micron / 4000 mesh) to attain a polished edge on your tools and knives.
- Extra-extra-fine diamond (3 micron / 8000 mesh) after sharpening an edge with coarser diamond grits, achieve the ultimate sharp edge with DMT’s Extra-Extra Fine D8EE Dia-Sharp® bench stone. As the finest grit bonded diamond abrasive bench stone available today, the D8EE offers a simple and easy solution to assuring the finest performance from all tools and knives in all applications. No need to fuss with fragile, messy and high maintenance Arkansas or Waterstones to attain a polished edge for your finest work. The DMT® D8EE Dia-Sharp® precision engineered diamond surface will stay flat throughout all your sharpening requirements without hollowing, chipping or cracking.
Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed—sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products.
- Sharpening surface accommodates range of edges— from large knives to small pointed tools
- Available in Extra-Extra Coarse for extreme edge repair or material removal.
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT®'s monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service