Expect cutting edge performance with DMT® 's Dia-Sharp® 6” continuous diamond sharpening bench stone. For knives, blades and fine tools. Size: 6" x 2" x 1/4". Includes non-skid rubber feet. Diamond grit clearly marked on side of stone. Choose from the following grits: extra-fine, fine, coarse or extra-coarse.
- Extra-Coarse diamond (60 micron / 220 mesh) when significant removal of material is needed for damaged edges.
- Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edge.
- Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge.
- Extra-Fine diamond (9 micron / 1200 mesh) to polish and refine a razor edge after sharpening with a coarser diamond stone.
Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed—sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Excellent for small contact areas and pointed tools
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT®'s monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service