The 4" Diamond Whetstone™ for use with Aligner™ Interchangeable Stone Holder comes in your choice of five grits: extra-coarse, coarse, fine, extra-fine and extra-extra fine.
- Extra-Coarse diamond (60 micron / 220 mesh) when significant removal of material is needed for a damaged edge.
- Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325 mesh) quickly restores edge on a neglected edge.
- Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge.
- Extra-Fine diamond (9 micron / 1200 mesh) to polish and refine a razor edge after sharpening with a coarser diamond.
- Extra-Extra Fine (3 micron / 8000 mesh) provides the finest polished edge of all bonded diamond abrasives.
Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed -- sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Portable, pocket convenience
- DMT®'s monocrystalline diamond surface sharpens knives faster than conventional stones
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service