Fast honing diamond surface with the realigning function and convenience of a traditional butcher's steel. This diamond rod has a sanitary black plastic handle with a large guard and a color-coded ring for easy grit designation and hang-up. Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge. Rod measures 14” x .375” (356 mm x 10 mm).
Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed -- sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Sanitary plastic handle with large guard for safety
- Color coded ring for easy grit designation and easy hang-up
- Fine diamond for a razor sharp edge
- DMT®'s monocrystalline diamond surface sharpens knives faster than conventional stones
- No oil is needed, simply sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service