Economical and space efficient!
For bench stone applications when versatility is important, but storage is limited, choose DMT®'s 11.5” Double Sided Dia-Sharp® continuous diamond sharpening bench stone. Two grit options in one stone. For knives, blades and fine tools. Size: 11.5" x 2.5". Diamond grit clearly marked on each side of stone. Choose from the following grit combinations: coarse/extra-coarse, fine/coarse, extra-fine/fine or fine/extra-coarse.
- Extra-Coarse diamond (60 micron / 220 mesh) when significant removal of material is needed for damaged edges.
- Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edge.
- Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge.
- Extra-Fine diamond (9 micron / 1200 mesh) to polish and refine a razor edge after sharpening with a coarser diamond stone.
Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed—sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Double-sided convenience
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT®'s monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service