Innovative, multi-patented DuoSharp® Bench Stone is a precision flat, two diamond surfaced sharpener guaranteed to provide consistent, even sharpening every time. The 10" counter or bench sharpener offers larger, wider diamond surface for sharpening a variety of edges including shears, cleaver and specialty knives, plane sole, machete, etc. Choose from one of the following grit combinations: coarse/extra-coarse, fine/coarse or extra-fine/fine.
- Extra-Fine diamond (9 micron / 1200 mesh) to polish and refine a razor edge after sharpening with a coarser diamond
- Fine diamond stone (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge.
- Coarse diamond stone (45 micron / 325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edge.
- Extra-Coarse diamond (60 micron / 220) when significant removal of material is needed for damaged edges.
Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed—sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Precision flat, two-diamond surfaced sharpener guaranteed to provide consistent, even sharpening every time
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT®'s monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service